Welcome to C³ 2018!
Complex Cardiovascular Catheter Therapeutics Advanced Endovascular and Coronary Intervention Global Summit
C³ has been designed for physicians who specialize in interventional cardiology, vascular surgery, and interventional radiology, as well as fellows, residents, and other healthcare professionals interested in atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. C³ offers presentations and debates with expert global faculty, live and pre-recorded cases, industry-sponsored and supported symposia, exhibit booths and simulators, poster sessions, case presentations and hands-on workshops.
We hope you will join us for the 14th annual Complex Cardiovascular Catheter Therapeutics: Advanced Endovascular and Coronary Intervention Global Summit ( C³) at Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando. C³ takes place over the dates of June 17-20. Be part of this dynamic educational CME opportunity!
The C³ Conference has been specifically designed for physicians who specialize in interventional cardiology, vascular surgery, and interventional radiology, as well as fellows, residents, and other healthcare professionals interested in atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease. Our mission remains to deliver educational innovation through a global exchange of scientific research, new techniques, and technologies to improve patient care and utilize best practices to improve lives of countless individuals across the world.
During the four day conference, over 1,000 attendees enjoy concurrent sessions, global live cases, poster sessions, case presentations, exhibiting companies, and opportunities for networking with colleagues and faculty!
Here’s just a sample of what you can expect during C³:
- 600+ scientific presentations;
- Exhibit hall featuring company products and technology
- Fellows and Young Practitioner sessions; (click HERE to apply)
- Hands-on Workshops;
- International Partnership sessions;
- League of Legends;
- Lifetime Achievement Awards;
- Meet the Experts sessions;
- 2nd Annual TOP TEN Competition for Women in Vascular Medicine and Intervention (click HERE for more information)
- Nurse and Technologist Symposium;
- Selected talks on the exhibit hall stage;
- Sharing of best practices via challenging cases and scientific abstract presentations
- So much more…
Visit our Official C³ Conference Site HERE for More Information and to Register.
Click HERE for information relating to downloading our C3 App