Originally scheduled to be held June 27 – 30, 2021 at the Hilton Bonnet Creek in Orlando, Florida, we are determined to convene our global community of interventional cardiovascular physicians and C3 industry, safely. With virus variants, slow vaccine roll-outs, and greater travel restrictions, the 2021 C3 Global Summit will be held virtually.
Until we meet again at the 2022 C3 Global Summit, face-to-face, stronger and better, we invite you to join us virtually, throughout 2021 for C3 live, case-based learning, at no charge.
Experience the excitement of C3 at times that work for you. Join cardiovascular experts from around the globe as they present challenging cases, updates, experiences, and techniques – designed by interventional cardiologists for interventional cardiologists. Whether you are a physician in training or a seasoned legend, C3 invites you to join us!
C3 2021 offers attendees, exhibitors and sponsors the opportunity to:
- Experience compelling live and pre-recorded presentations
- Network with speakers, faculty, thought leaders and niche subject matter experts
- Interact with distinguished colleagues from around the world
- Contribute to the ongoing conversation via live online polling
- Continue the conversation on C3 social media platforms
UPCOMING LIVE WEBINARS
Save the Dates. Register Today!
February 24, 6 PM – 7 PM, EST
American Bifurcation Hour
February 27, 9 AM – 11 AM, EST
Fellows & Young Practitioners Forum
March 6, 10 AM – 11 AM, EST
Coffee, Cases & Controversies
Chest Pain but No Coronary Stenosis, Microvascular Dysfunction: How to Diagnose and Treat?