The Limb Salvage & Advance Wound Care educational program is designed to be a comprehensive course focusing on the diagnosis and treatment of pathology affecting the lower extremity, with emphasis on the complexity associated with the wound care and the limb salvage patient.
This activity goal will be objectively attained by providing clinically relevant educational topics for each outlined learning objectives coupled with the integration of this information with best practices for optimal patient outcomes.
C3’s approach to amputation intervention involves a multidisciplinary approach with our podiatry colleagues. In this 3-day dedicated course designed for our podiatry limb salvage colleagues, we will provide unparalleled opportunity to interact with your colleagues.
Highlights of the 2019 Session:
- Choice of over 100 lectures topics approved for level 1, podiatric CECH:
- venous tract
- podiatry/wound care/limb salvage tract
- critical limb ischemia/peripheral arterial tract
- Participation with Academy of Physicians in Wound Healing (APWH) and the Association for the Advancement of Wound Care (AAWC)
- Everyday practice topics featuring renowned experts
- infectious disease
- lapidus bunionectomy
- adult acquired flatfoot deformity
- limb salvage
- Multidisciplinary summit featuring over 250 speakers
- Choice of over 50 lecture topics addressing wound care patients
- wound care/limb salvage tract
- venous tract
- Specific patient care related wound care topics presented by national experts from wound care societies
- Multidisciplinary case presentations highlighting wound care problems and effective clinical solutions