- Live Cases from North America and Europe Demonstrating the Latest Technology
- Groundbreaking New Techniques for Aortic, Tricuspid & Other Structural Interventions
- Deep Dive into Imaging to Facilitate Optimal Procedure
- Intervention Heart Failure: New Advances
- Lectures by World Experts
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Academy for Continued Healthcare Learning (ACHL) and Interventional Academy. ACHL is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
This activity is approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.