SATURDAY, OCTOBER 2, 2021 – Hershey, PA
Past Events – 2020
LIMB SALVAGE & ADVANCED WOUND CARE: TEAM APPROACH
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 26th, 2020
Hosted on Saturday, September 26, 2020 | 8AM, at the Hershey Lodge in Hershey Pennsylvania.
While arterial revascularization & establishing straight line flow may be the most critical step in amputation prevention, this is a multidisciplinary program focused on the practical, clinical approach necessary to formulate and implement treatment to address all aspects of the patient by the entire healthcare team to salvage a functional limb.
Course Director & Speaker:
- Rajesh M. Dave, MD, FSCAI – The Ortenzio Heart Center at Holy Spirit Hospital
- Jeff Shook, DPM
- Allen M. Jacobs, DPM – Dr. Allen M. Jacobs & Associates, Ltd.
- Cody A. Chastain, MD – Assistant Professor of Medicine, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- John S. Steinberg, DPM, FACFAS – Professor, Plastic Surgery, Georgetown University School of Medicine / MedStar Health
- Paul J. Kim, DPM, MS, FACFAS – Professor, Plastic Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center Wound Program
- Karli Richards, DPM – Richards Orthopaedic Center
- J. Paul Rogers, MD – UPMC Pinnacle Wound and Hyperbaric Center
- Todd Harrison, DPM – Foot and Ankle Specialists of the Mid-Atlantic Hospital
- Joseph Cardinale, DO – Joseph P. Cardinale, DO, P.C.
- Bryan W. Kluck, DO – Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Philips Healthcare
- Tactile Medical
- Shockwave Medical, Inc.
- Boston Scientific